Position: French Teacher (P-T / F-T) Location- New Westminster
> Bilingual Child Care School - New School!
* ECE / Teacher Assistant ( Must currently hold certification)
* We are looking for individuals who are passionate about children and education.
*Must create own curriculum and always be updated and ready to present for monthly themes.
* Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children
* The individual is dedicated, responsible and reliable.
* Candidates must be role models and demonstrate a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a dynamic team and able to make decisions for the benefit of all concerned.
* Have a valid CPR and First Aid certification and a current Criminal Record Check.
* Have a current health assessment, including TB test and immunization record.
* A strong commitment to child development and early learning.
*Aware of the ECE Child Care Regulations.
* Value and be able to create an environment built on respect, empathy, honesty and kindness.
* Show warmth and sincerity when working with children, staff and parents.
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills that include problem solving, positive reinforcement and redirection strategies.
* Be innovative, have strong organizational skills.
* Must be punctual at all times.
*Plan and prepare early stimulation workshops for children aged 2 to 5 years such as: activities promoting the development of language skills, motor skills, self-esteem and social skills.
* Must always be prepared and confident to do french morning circle time .
* Good oral and written communication skills and a passion for children developmental skills.
* Language skills: French – oral and written, English – oral and written.
* The successful candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic as well as display initiative.
*Must be Team Player!
Kindly submit your resume to the email provided. Thank you for your interest!
Contact Name : Ms .Maral